Sparkle Sheffield FREE Membership Continues!
We are delighted to be able to offer FREE membership for families at Sparkle Sheffield, now extended until March 2021!
We are giving free trials of our membership package to all eligible families. There is no cost involved in this, you will not be required to provide any payment or banking details. ** If you are already a paying member of Sparkle Sheffield, you too will receive the extra months we are offering free membership at the end of your yearly subscription! **
In 2020, our members accessed a range of experiences, including…
- Over 250 virtual events, including Taekwondo, drama lessons, circus shows, Christmas activities, science entertainers, family events, magic shows, bingo, dance classes and more!
- #sparkleusabedtime stories read exclusively for us by a range of celebrities
- Priority booking for in-person (where possible) and virtual events
- Discounted access to wider events such as the World’s First Interactive Pantomime!
- … and much much more!
To sign up for our free membership, simply complete your information using the link below and we will be in touch with details about our upcoming events in 2021.
Want more information? Simply email us at [email protected], requesting a free membership trial and we can give you all the information you need to sign up with us!
There is no requirement to continue with a purchased membership after the free trial, however families can sign up to our membership packages from just £20 per family, per year.
*** Eligibility Criteria ***
Membership is applicable per household, therefore completion of the application form in full is essential with details of all relevant individuals. Application forms will be screened by Sparkle Sheffield personnel, so please ensure that they are completed with as much detail as possible. A valid email address is required upon the commencement of membership, as communications, notifications and other information will be delivered via the given email address.
Evidence of additional needs will be required upon completion of the Sparkle Sheffield membership application form. This must be one of the following pieces of documentation;
- A pathway letter (such as one from Ryegate, CAMHS or the local hospital) detailing an appointment with neurodisability, the paediatric assessments unit, or other investigating clinic or;
- A letter detailing your/your child’s diagnosis or;
- A letter confirming your/ your child’s entitlement to Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on [email protected]