FREE Membership now extended until JANUARY 2021!
We are delighted to be able to offer FREE membership trial for families at Sparkle Sheffield until JANUARY 2021!
We are giving free trials of our membership package to all eligible families. There is no cost involved in this, you will not be required to provide any payment or banking details. ** If you are already a paying member of Sparkle Sheffield, you too will receive the extra months we are offering free membership at the end of your yearly subscription! **
During this time of lockdown and the uncertainty it brings, we are hosting enjoyable activities to keep our children busy! These include a weekly timetable with virtual play sessions from around the world;
- Yoga form Seattle in the USA!
- A puppet show from California!
- A Visit to Coral world in St Thomas in the Caribbean! (we are also excited to be delivering autism awareness training to them when the lockdown is over)
- Visit to a Zoo in Singapore!
We are also having play session from around the UK
- A bubble show from London!
- A plant-based Cookery Demonstration from Sheffield!
- Drama session from Sheffield!
- Taekwondo from Sheffield!
- Lego therapy from Sheffield!
- Science Entertainer from Hampshire!
And lots more…!!!
We also have an extra bedtime story session called ‘Sparkle us a bedtime’ #sparkleusabedtime where we have a mixture of our Youth Ambassadors and Celebrities reading our children a bedtime story at 7pm.
Celebrities include our patron Adrian Lester, Hugh Bonneville, Meera Syal, Philippa Forester and Jason Manford reading stories especially for our children.
Simply email us at [email protected], requesting a free membership trial and we can give you all the information you need to sign up with us!
There is no requirement to continue with a purchased membership after the free trial, however families can sign up to our membership packages from just £20 per family, per year.
You can find out more about what our membership packages include here…
*** Eligibility Criteria ***
Membership is applicable per household, therefore completion of the application form in full is essential with details of all relevant individuals. Application forms will be screened by Sparkle Sheffield personnel, so please ensure that they are completed with as much detail as possible.A valid email address is required upon the commencement of membership, as communications, notifications and other information will be delivered via the given email address
Evidence of additional needs will be required upon completion of the Sparkle Sheffield membership application form. This must be one of the following pieces of documentation;
- A pathway letter (such as one from Ryegate, CAMHS or the local hospital) detailing an appointment with neurodisability, the paediatric assessments unit, or other investigating clinic or;
- A letter detailing your/your child’s diagnosis or;
- A letter confirming your/ your child’s entitlement to Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on [email protected]