Sparkle Sheffield Autism Awards 2021!
We are eagerly anticipating the Sparkle Sheffield Autism Awards, a bright start to 2021 and looking back on the positives of 2020.
The objective of the Sparkle Sheffield Autism Awards is to celebrate the unsung heroes that do so much for Autism. For those people who go far and beyond to make a difference in an autistic persons’ life. We also aim to raise awareness for autism and to show there is nothing an autistic person can’t do without the right support!
The previous Sparkle Sheffield Autism Awards were held in September 2018 at the Mecure St Paul’s Hotel and Spa in Sheffield City Centre and was a resounding success. A wonderful evening was had by all, with recognition of our unsung heroes and extra special children in an environment that was inclusive for all. Due to Covid-19, the award ceremony will take place online this year, and we’ll be making it a night to remember! The event is due to be hosted on the evening of Saturday 30th January 2021. We also have a range of celebrities reading out the awards for our heroes, who are donating their time free of charge to support our local charity.
The award categories for this year are as follows…
- Most Inspirational Preschool Service to Autism Award
- Most Inspirational Primary School Service to Autism Award – Sponsored by Autism Union
- Most Inspirational Educational Setting for Autism (Secondary and Further Education) – Sponsored by South Yorkshire Autism Fayre
- Outstanding Achievement by a Young Person (aged 13-25) on the Autism Spectrum – Sponsored by Sparkle On
- Outstanding Achievement by a child (under 13) on the Autism Spectrum – to be chosen and presented by Mina Anwar
- Most Inspirational Sibling Award – to be chosen and presented by Adrian Lester CBE
- Innovative and Inclusive Leading Independent Business for Autism Award
- The Roger Higginbottom Outstanding Professional Champion for Autism Award
- Outstanding Parent/Carer Award – Sponsored by Graysons Solicitors
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Overcoming Adversity Autism Award
- The Big Impact for Autism Award
- Outstanding Children’s Autism Champion
- The Kenton Black Most Inspirational Volunteer Award
Join us on Saturday 30th January 2021 to celebrate our wonderful local unsung heroes with a heap of celebrity guests!